About TWF Chess
TWF stands for The Winning FormulaTM.
A common misconception is that the company only cares about “Chess players winning games”, but this is entirely false.
We do not recognize “winning”, in this sense, as an indicator of success. On the contrary, we believe that by diligently practicing our methods, people will lead happier, healthier and generally more worthwhile lives which will naturally produce more victories (on and off of the Chessboard).
The Winning FormulaTM represents something much greater than just a game. It is a holistic approach and methodology for allowing individuals to learn about themselves, study and admire the mysteries of the world, and-in time-produce success in all aspects of their lives.
Our mission is to provide the utmost care in customer service while using the game of Chess as the primary tool to:
- Allow everyone to have fun and seek personal happiness
- Assist individuals in reaching their full potential
- Build teams and create opportunities for social interaction
- Demystify the complexity of becoming a successful Chess player
- Draw parallels between other important aspects of life
- Educate people about the importance of good sportsmanship and etiquette
- Elevate the disadvantaged into better standings
- Empower employees to complete tasks more effectively and efficiently
- Foster a sense of national pride
- Improve the ability of students to focus
- Increase awareness and activity for the game of Chess
- Instill a drive for continuous improvement
- Prepare children and young adults to become men and women of excellence
- Promote healthy eating, physical fitness, and emotional well-being
- Reduce stress and anxiety in demanding environments
- Train players to easily participate in competitions
The Fundamental Pillars of Success which drive all actions in The Winning FormulaTM are the Mind, Body, and Soul.
- Mind – By facilitating our methods, people can expand their cognitive skills and increase their mental capabilities.
- Geometric & Spatial Recognition
- Pattern Recognition
- Logic & Reasoning
- Short-Term & Long-Term Memory
- Body – Through dedication and hard work, one has a chance to see the beauty and strength of which his or her body is capable.
- Physical Fitness
- Healthy Eating
- Ergonomics & Posture
- Personal Hygiene
- Heightened Senses
- Soul – Last, but certainly not least, is the duty of mastering what matters most.
So why does the game of Chess work so well with these fundamental pillars?
Because it is a Science which works the Mind, a Sport which taxes the Body, and an Art which flourishes from and sustains the Soul.